Position Description: State Central Committee members represent the senate district at DFL State Central Committee meetings. The State Central Committee is the governing body of the DFL party, between conventions and meets three to four times a year.
Specific Job Duties:
- Members of the senate district’s Central Committee.
- Fill vacancies for positions elected by the State Convention or Business Conference
- If necessary between conventions, endorse candidates for statewide office
- Participate in State Business Conferences, establish budget, elect party leadership and party building
- Grant charters to a constituency caucus as an organization within the Party
- Attend local DFL meetings
- Support DFL endorsed candidates.