Constitution Description: “The Directors shall perform those functions assigned to them from time to time by the Executive Committee or the Central Committee.”
Position Description: The senate district Directors round out the executive leadership group providing leadership in the district and performing various duties within the senate district including fundraising, publicity, candidate support, strategic planning, management of resources and leading district events.
Specific Job Duties:
- Work to grow the financial resources of the district.
- Work to grow the volunteer resources of the district.
- Members of the senate district’s Executive and Central Committees.
- Attend local DFL meetings.
- Support DFL endorsed candidates.