Connect with other Democrats, DFLers and Progressives in the area.
DFL Senate District 58 is a volunteer led organization composed of officials elected by their peers at the caucus and bi-annual senate district convention.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the organization. Volunteers are always welcome, and opportunities abound. Current volunteer opportunities:
- 3 hour shift to staff the DFL booth at the Dakota County Fair in August
- Volunteer to help with our fundraisers
- Host a yard sign for the 2018 elections
- Host a House Party or Picnic to raise funds for candidates or to recruit volunteers
- Volunteer to help with district communications & publicity
- Help distribute candidate and district literature in your neighborhood
If you would like to volunteer, or have ideas to contribute, attend our next scheduled meeting or email us. Everything you do will be greatly appreciated.
Email for Volunteer Opportunites
If you cannot donate your time, please consider making a small donation to Senate District 58 to help us manage day-to-day operations, expenses for meetings, caucuses and conventions, publicity, and so that we can support or local candidates in the best possible manner. Large contributions are wonderful, but even five or ten dollars helps us meet our goals.
There is also a CD2 Facebook page. Join that too.